Web Client User Guide
Need technical information? Read the 'What is the Web Client?' user guide
End-users must have a compatible Client Browser to use the Web Client.
fab:fa-safari Safari] end subgraph "Web Server" roWebClient(fal:fa-globe Web Client) ---roWebAPI(fal:fa-cloud-sun Web API) roBrowser ---roWebClient end
You can not use Internet Explorer with Nodinite 5.3 or later.
The Web Client provides thousands of functions literally, and these are documented on many pages. The Web Client user interface provides the following data items:
- General Information
- Main Menu Items for the features available
- Page and modals with the selected feature
On the Web Client's left side, the console panels have tiles with child tiles representing different types of artifacts/entities that you can view and manage.
When you select a tile in the console, the details pane on the right side of the Web Client displays information about the items.
The Web Client has the following informational elements (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Logo - Nodinite
- License information
- Logged-on user - Name of the currently logged on user (Using Windows Integrated security)
- Status - Current state of Nodinite installation together with information about the currently evaluated state of Monitor Views
- Help - Quick links to documentation- and support pages
- Show Deleted - Option to include deleted in list views, visible where applicable
As the Nodinite Administrator, you have access to all of the following main menu items:
Metrics & statistics) roLog(fal:fa-hdd Log Views
Events & messages) roMV(fal:fa-desktop Monitor Views
State & Actions) roRep(fal:fa-sitemap Repository
Documentation) roAdmin(fal:fa-cogs Administration
Manage Nodinite) end