- 2 minutes to read
Log Audit Search
Find out who did what when
The 'Log Audit Search Modal' is accessible from the Administration menu and from here; a user part of the predefined Nodinite Administrators Role can find out who did what and when.
Log Audit Search is a function intended to make it easy for your administrators to search and find specific operations performed by Nodinite Core Services and end-Users.
How do I find out who did what and when?
As an Administrator you can perform searches using any of the following filters:
- Date: Specify the time threshold for your search
- Operation: Search for keywords or sentences in Log audits operations
- Users: Search for a specific user linked to the logs. (Note: users from AD-windows groups is not accessible)
- Level: Search for a specific type of errors, e.g. Information, Error, Warning, Critical
- Function: This is the Nodinite internal name of a function. Most often used troubleshooting various reported issues
Log Audit Search Button in the Administration Main menu
Click the Search button to get the result for current search options:
Many operations involve multiple steps that may be part of a distributed transaction and span multiple operations. Click the Action button and select 'show related' to get all correlated logs.
Then the related operations is loaded into a modal as exemplified below:
Add or manage Log Agents
Log Status Codes
Manage Log Agents