With the Integration Landscape feature, you can paint the Repository Model on a canvas like you traditionally do using Visio, Powerpoint etc.
The graphical representation that we call Integration Landscape is based on the relationship between the different Nodinite repository artifacts You can work with Integrations using the Nodinite Web Client. Use the following user guides:
|Core Services||Web Client User Guide||Add or Manage|
|Integrations||Integration Overview||Add or manage Integration|
|Systems||System Overview||Add or manage System|
|Services||Service Overview||Add or manage Service|
Quick Facts for the Integration Landscape:
- There is a 1::1 mapping between the Integration and the Integration Landscape
- You drag and drop Systems, Services and Contracts onto the canvas
- You can paint from left to right and/or from right to left (or even combine)
- You can only use one System once in the Integration Landscape
- Systems can be resized both horizontally and vertically
The Integration Landscape is meant to be rewarding and the more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
The Nodinite Repository Model is tightly integrated with the following features:
|Monitor Views||Composite views with monitored Resources lets you know the impact of reported problems|
|Alarm Plugins||Push alerts to stakeholders with relevant information (Custom Metadata)|
|Log Views||Search for logged data using self-service and know the sender/receive information|
|Repository Model||Provides a structured way to document systems integrations solutions|
Please review the Integrations user guide to quickly get up to speed.