Non-Events Agent for Nodinite
Get alerts whenever there are anomalies in message logging.
The Non-Events Monitoring Agent for Nodinite alerts you when traffic patterns are outside your expectations and specifications.
Make sure you get the alert(s) before your customer notices that there is a problem.
Improves the experience, quality and credibility of your system integration service.
Enables your organization to support and maintain integrations according to SLA commitments. In addition, it acts as a foundation for charging models. You cannot have SLA commitments without proper tooling like this non-event agent.
This agent allows you to monitor Non-Events on logged data by re-using Nodinite security restricted Log Views for business, IT-ops and other stakeholders. This agent is easy to use; Perform a search, then, copy the API link from the Log Views and define the timespan to evaluate. Use this agent to monitor data logged from any platform over any selected timespan. Archiving is a key feature and provides superior long-time logging support.
Use the Non-Events configuration for simple number-based evaluation:
Use the AckNaks configuration for grouped Log Views:
- Fine-tune alerts with different thresholds for Errors and Warnings
- Evaluates the actual number of logged events
- Min - Trigger an alert if not at least number of messages have been executed
- Max - Trigger an alert if more events than the expected number of messages is executed
- Evaluate any message type from any/all endpoint(s)
- Advanced date time filter options
- Exclude vacation and or non-business dates
- Content-based filtering using the rich features and options available using Nodinite Log Views
- Supports user-defined business hours
- Monthly messages - Messages comes within some defined interval, for example between the 10th and the 25th once and only once
- Evaluate Ack/Nak
- Correlates on any message type (technical/functional)
- Correlate and match using data from payload/context
- Timespan according to your configuration
- Makes sure you stay within agreed SLA levels
- Trigger an alert if outside boundaries
- Max expected number of events in a group
- Sanity checks for related events, set the thresholds to detect duplicates or other anomalies
- Alert information provides relevant information
- Number of orders received in the last 30 days must be more than 500 and less than 1500
- Ack/Nak - Send alert if response has not been logged in given time interval.
- Number of accepted orders from customer A on Mondays between 8:03 to 13:37 must be less than 500.
- Number of accepted orders from customer A on Mondays between 8:03 to Wednesday 13:37 must be less than 500.
- Send warning alert if the number of orders and invoices to customer A and B is too low, excluded dates: 17/5, 6/6, 4/7 and 24/12.
- Send exception alert if a response (Ack/Nak) has not been received in the given time interval.
- Alert if large messages over 1337 MB are transmitted
- Alert if order has more than 1000 order rows
- Alert if total order sum from order rows in order(s) message is more than X
- View all delayed Ack/Nack's
- View all missing Ack/Nack's
- View current status
- Full Interval
- Partial Interval
- Quick Edit Remote Settings per Resource
This agent and all other [Monitoring Agents][Monitoring] are part of the license for Nodinite. No additional costs exist for the use of the non-event Monitoring Agent for Nodinite licensees.
For detailed information about the features and bug fixes, please see the Release Notes