Nodinite LDAP Adapter for Microsoft BizTalk Server
Use a set-oriented approach (like SQL) to perform CRUD operations and more on most of your LDAP Services (examples are mainly provided for Active Directory and sometimes for DIRX). The Adapter supports the LDAP protocol and works also with ADAM/LDS and potentially many more.
If you buy the Nodinite LDAP Adapter for Microsoft BizTalk Server; The LDAP Web API is also included in your license! Two, for the price of one.
We developed the Nodinite LDAP Adapter for Microsoft BizTalk Server to save your valuable time and make sure you have the fastest time to market possible. For example:
- Perform Upsert operations (you do NOT need any orchestration with logic for such operations)
- Tons of documented examples give you a flying start
- There is a Windows Forms-based client that you can use to perform early tests of all the LDAP commands. With this approach, you also immediately get the result to validate
- That is, test before you code
- You know that the commands work before you even bother to open Visual Studio to start to develop BizTalk artifacts like transforms
- The Adapter has many ways to provide the credentials
- Dynamically set using Context properties - a coded approach supersedes settings on the send port
- SSO - Perform updates of your code without the hassle of dealing with passwords
- Explicitly set in the send port
- Default, if not set, the adapter executes your commands as the service account for the Host Instance currently used as send handler
- Extremely fault-tolerant, like half of the code is all about providing you, the developer with an explanation as to why your operations failed
- Batch oriented - perform multiple operations within a single command
fal:fa-toggle-on Enable ) end
- Full traceability - The set of data, before and after the operation is part of the response. This is a necessity if you fail a large set of data somewhere in the middle. Which records were changed, which were not?
- Exception or error message as a coded option. - You decide the run-time behaviour
- Knowing that you get a controlled response, and not an Exception back from our adapter, means you do not need an Exception block within your orchestration. Fewer shapes, fewer problems, less code, focus on functional logic
- Supports secure and encrypted communication if your infrastructure and/or policy requires this
- A custom coded XSLT can be applied to the response
- You are not required to use Visual Studio at all, hence you are not creating any artifacts to deploy, less work
- This also means that you can deal with the response, perform a custom transformation, and then, with some other ports that listen to your response, can send this response to the next node in the integration chain
- Port to port solutions can be constructed
- Reducing your solutions to only work with ports provides a faster route, fewer resources wasted, and a more performant solution
- Safeguards exist to help you get it right, for example if you want to delete just one user, then you can provide an
expectedMatchCountwith the value 1 to make sure your set only contains one user (delete and update opeations are potentially dangerous, due to the set oriented nature of the adapter)
The Nodinite LDAP Adapter for Microsoft BizTalk Server shares the same code as the Nodinite LDAP Web API. This means the XSLT transformations you write for BizTalk, could also, very well be executed in the future from any other platform like an Azure function, Logic app, or why not node.js/java/MuleSoft/IBM IIB, WSO2, Boomi...
- The LDAP Adapter requires an installation (can be scripted using Microsoft Powershell, some samples are provided/documented), configuration, and validation which can be performed on-site or remote by resources from/or provided by Integration Software. The initial installation, configuration, and validation of the LDAP Adapter usually take less than one hour.
- Education is optional and available upon requests using the standard fee governed by the agreement. A normal education with hands-on help to create LDAP operations using the LDAP Adapter normally takes 8 business hours.
- Additional optional developer education may be required for extended scenarios and custom services/Solutions. This is only necessary for non out-of-the-box solutions or requirements. This is typically used for advanced scenarios. This education with hands-on help is charged / hour. Developers/Students must have Visual Studio and C#/.NET knowledge and development environments.
- Integration Software can be consulted to build custom solutions using the LDAP Adapter.
- Some of our Partners also offer professional services
This software is licensed, please review the commercial agreement and the EULA for specifics.
To buy a license, either contact us at
info at nodinite.com or contact one of our Partners.
For one customer, there is only one license required. There are no restrictions on the number of BizTalk Server hosts, and/or environments. You can safely develop, test, and have your old and new production environment with the Nodinite LDAP Adapter for Microsoft BizTalk Server installed at the same time.
Integration Business Software i Sverige AB does not take responsibility for the operations performed by the LDAP adapter. You perform the operations under your own discretion and at your own risk.
You must properly test your solutions during development and QA phase before launching into production.
The legal terms are all stipulated in the license agreement and the End User Licence Agreement (EULA).