Microsoft Dynamics 365 Monitoring Agent
Plug and play! You do not need to change anything in your CRM workflows/processes. This agent currently monitors the CRM part of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Monitor your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online environments with the Nodinite Microsoft Dynamics 365 Monitoring Agent for Nodinite and get alerts when there is a problem. Then, securely solve the issue and remotely operate using the concept of Nodinite Remote Actions.
The monitoring agent for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online has many features to help you detect and solve actual and potential problems.
The License inventory and monitoring features may even save some money for your organization!
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure SQL Databases
- Web Services (everything and anything with an HTTP/HTTPS endpoint)
- Azure Agent - Azure EAI Services (API Management, Event Hub, Data Factory, ...)
- Monitoring Dynamics 365 - Make sure your workflows and processes run as expected. Monitoring could not be easier, and no changes are required to the existing solutions.
- Managing Dynamics 365 - Fix problems, delegate access and control to responsible users without the Dynamics 365 Portal.
|Share and delegate||Save time||Save money|
|Quickly provide self-service access for your business and other stakeholders||Responsible users can swiftly manage and resolve problems, thereby saving downtime||Just 1 Nodinite license is required regardless of the number Dynamics 365 instances|
Below is a list of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online resources that the Nodinite Dynamics 365 CRM Monitoring agent monitors:
- Users currently logged on to CRM - You know exactly who logged on and when with this feature.
- License consumption with alerting option - With this feature, you can optimize the number of licenses and save tons of money.
- Workflow and Processing steps
- Performance monitoring - With this feature, you get alerts when the workflow run-time duration exceeds your user-defined thresholds.
- State monitoring - With this feature, Nodinite can send you an alert when there is a failure with the workflow.
Fix your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online related problems with ease from a distance without the Azure Portal / Dynamics 365 Online site.
Using the Web Client for Nodinite, Actions can be sent to the Monitoring Agent for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Monitoring Agent requesting operations to be performed on the monitored resources. Additionally, the existing privilege model you can allow certain users to operate on selected resources.
List of actions that can be executed from remote locations using this agent:
- View User login history
- Export to CSV
- View detailed information about license Usage
- View detailed information about space/disk Usage
- View details for the selected workflow
- View details for the processing step chosen
- Change alert options for workflows (execution duration)
- Dynamics 365 Online
To monitor a Dynamics 365 Online instance, install the Nodinite Dynamics 365 CRM Monitoring on a Windows server; Please review the Prerequisites for additional information.
For detailed information about the features and bug fixes, please see the Release Notes