Logging from Log4Net Applications
- Make sure to first have all Prerequisites in place
- Install and Configure the Nodinite Log4Net Appender
- Run your .NET application and make sure you get logged events in the Administration Log View
- Tune, improve and if necessary add code you your .NET applications to get better result.
IF you change code you should consider logging using Asynchronous Logging user guide instead
- Create self-service enabled Log Views for your business
- Configure the Non Events Agent and create Monitor Views with optional Alarm Plugins
There are five different levels available with Log4Net when logging:
The following Log Status Codes are currently available:
|Nodinite Status Type||Log4Net Level||Description|
|None||N/A||Not set or unknown|
|Warning||WARN||Used to indicate an unexpected but not invalid state while processing the message|
|Used to indicate an error/fatal condition while processing the message|
To learn more about Log4Net please visit Log4Net - Apache.