Uninstalling the Nodinite LDAP Web API
This guide teaches how to uninstall the LDAP Web API.
The Nodinite LDAP Web API has no installer, hence, the un-install steps must be manually performed.
Make sure all client/consumers have been decommissioned.
Use the Internet Information Server (IIS) Manager.
The first step to do is to stop the Application Pool for the IIS Application hosting the LDAP Web API.
Right click on the Virtual Directory and click Remove.
You can now Remove the Application Pool since it is no longer being used.
- Pickup LogEvents Service Logging Agent
- File folders / File shares
- Nodinite configurations like Log Views and Monitor Views
- ... all other stuff like backups, license agreements, documents, ...
If you fail to un-install the LDAP Web API or have questions about the uninstall process, please contact our support.
Contact our Support for additional guidance if you fail to resolve the problem(s).
NOTE: Additional information to aid the troubleshooting may exist in the Windows Event Logs.
- Nodinite BizTalk LDAP Adapter